SUMMARY: 1 3/8" wide (35mm) heavyweight polypropylene webbing belt with advanced hook & loop fasteners and rubber coating on each end. Easy to use scratch free hypoallergenic belts with no nickel or metal parts.
- Features unique combined hook & loop fasteners - there are not separate hook and loop sides like standard Velcro - both sides are the same fastener material.
- Nickel free hypoallergenic 1 3/8" wide heavyweight webbing belt with no buckle, hard plastic or metal parts. With two 9" advanced design fastener strips. Rubber coated on both ends.
- Won't scratch or damage surfaces. Provides protection from dings and scratches, in tasks from auto mechanics to woodworking.
- Fully adjustable for a great fit. More comfortable and easier to wear than belts with buckles. Simple fastening method helps users with limited dexterity.
- Versatile nonmetallic belts for everyday casual wear, travel, musicians, sportsmen and more. Low profile unlined tactical inner duty belt.
INSTRUCTIONS: -Hold either end with the hook and loop strip facing out, then thread belt around waist. -Position the trailing belt end over the first end and press fastener strips together to set sizing. -Continue closing the strips and slide/pull belt around waist while fastening. -Move closed belt back under the last belt loop or where preferred. -Optional: For easiest use, skip the last two steps and close fastener over the top of any belt loop.