Your cart is empty.
1 3/8" wide (35mm) heavyweight polypropylene webbing belt with advanced hook & loop fasteners and rubber coating on each end. Easy to use, no scratch, hypoallergenic belts with no nickel or metal parts.
- Features unique combined hook & loop fasteners - there are not separate hook and loop sides like standard Velcro - both sides are the same fastener material.
- Nickel free hypoallergenic 1 3/8" wide heavyweight webbing belt with no buckle, hard plastic or metal parts. With two 9.5" advanced design fastener strips. Rubber coated on both ends.
- Won't scratch or damage surfaces. Provides protection from dings and scratches, in tasks from auto mechanics to woodworking.
- Fully adjustable for a great fit. More comfortable and easier to wear than belts with buckles. Simple fastening method helps users with limited dexterity.
- Versatile nonmetallic belts for everyday casual wear, or for travel, musicians, sportsmen and more.
- Low profile unlined tactical inner duty belt. Use with a duty belt requires Belt Keepers to attach the two belts.
- Also known as Loopbelt Buckleless Belt.
Heavyweight Polypropolene Webbing
2 - 9.5" Combined Hook & Loop Strips
1.3/8" / 35mm
Rubber Coating on both ends